2017年7月22日星期六

Subwater Survival Simulator APK

Subwater Survival Simulator APK Download

I’m really hoping that you’re able to fix this… When I got to the menu screen, I chose a mode. The very first second in was an ad. I thought it was alright, just a few ads. I waited until about 20 percent. And there was another one. Five seconds, and I’m not messing with you, another one came. Then another after 10, then another after 5. So this drags out until I’m about 92 percent. And I wait for a couple minutes, no big deal. I’m pretty frustrated through. And to add to it, the game goes back to the menu asking me if I want to play. And I did the same thing again hoping for a difference. It wasn’t different. In fact, it was worse. The ads became thirty seconds without any skip button, and it was every 4 percent where they came back. Here we provide Subwater Survival Simulator V 1.3 for Android 2.3.2++ Subwater Survival Simulator is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game.


After crash landing on an alien ocean world, called Subnautica, the only way to go is down. Subnautica"s oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore Kelp Forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.


After waking up in your Life Pod, the clock is ticking to find water, food, and to develop the equipment you need to explore. Collect resources from the ocean around you. Craft knives, lights, diving gear and personal water craft. Venture deeper and further form to find rarer resources, allowing you to craft more advanced items.


Features:
– 4 Modes of game:
– Survival – avoid dangerous underwater creatures, find resources and manage hunger and thirst to survive;
– Freedom – like survival, but withiut hunger or thirst;
– Hardcore – survival mode with only one life. No O2 alerts;
– Creative – build anything with no constaints. Oxygen, food, pressure, story and death disabled;
– Cool craft system;
– Open beautiful underwater world;


Disclaimer:
This game was developed by fans and it has no relation to developers of Subnautica.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.



Latest Version Download Address:Subwater Survival Simulator APK

没有评论:

发表评论